Friday 4 April 2014

Summer Splash







I never really wore lipsticks until like last year. Even when I did it was mostly neutral shades as I always wore a lot of eye makeup. The first bright shade I bought was hot pink and I loved it. It was a maybelline 14 hour lipstick and it was brilliant. Then I bought red and I literally started wearing it with everything. Lately I've been obsessed with a new shade which is ORANGE. It's summer time and orange is a very bright shade and very apt for the season. It's warm and fresh and perfect for teenagers like me. 
Today in this post I'm sporting a very summer look which mainly highlights my new found love for orange lipstick and my flower clip. I stay in a metro city and people aren't too experimental here so I don't really get a chance to wear this flower clip so when I wanted to shoot a summer make up look I knew what to wear. This look is very apt for a beach look with the orange lipstick,messy hair and a flower clip but with the whole wingtip eyes this can also be worn to a brunch or a day at the race course or just any super fancy day event. Minus the wingtip this look can also be teamed with a pair of shorts and a tank top for a casual look. Since I love wingtip and that's how I wear my liner most of the time I couldn't do away with it. 
Products used for this look
Base:
Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse
HD Invisible Cover Concealer- Make Up For Ever
Matte Bronze- Make Up For Ever
Loreal Blush Minerals
Velvet Finish in Pink- Make Up For Ever

Eyes:
Lakme Eyeconic White
Lakme Eyeconic Black
Maybelline Gel Liner
Clinique dual neutral shadow
Smokey Lash- Make Up For Ever

Lips:
Lipstick- Lakme 9 to 5 









No comments:

Post a Comment