Wednesday 23 April 2014

NEON










Even though it is better to wear white during summers, a bit of colour doesn't hurt. Neon has been quite the rage since last year. While some went bold with sporting the trend in dresses,skirts or denims, the faint hearted went for accents through their accessories like shoes or jewellery. 
Here I'm wearing a bright orange top which I paired with rolled up denims. First I thought of white pants but then that ended up looking a bit too bright and when nothing works out a pair of good old denim is always there. I threw in a pair of heels which have an interesting combination of a neutral and neon colour and I topped it off with a pair of yellow neon earrings.

Top: Westside
Denim: Benetton
Heels: Done by None
Earrings: Claire's



No comments:

Post a Comment