Wednesday 17 September 2014

Waltzing in White

We always talk about accessorising our dresses with interesting statement pieces to stand out from the crowd. Especially when it comes to all the solid colour dresses that we wear, most of the times we feel the need to jazz it up in some or the other way to get that extra edge over someone wearing the same dress across the room. We use a lot of different accessories like shoes,bags,jewellery and even our makeup.










I teamed my little white dress with a moss green indian scarf, otherwise called a 'dupatta or a churni'. 
The chiffon material makes the scarf very flowy and gives a whimsical look. I like how the wind works as an added advantage. yay! Since it was a very soft look, I didn't try too hard with my makeup. I wore minimal make up which had a pinkish tinge and nude wedges. The hero of my look is the scarf that I added as a part of the dress which compliments the soft lace dress and with a very perfect amount of colour.

Dress: ONLY
Scarf: BIBA
Wedges and Cocktail ring: ALDO

Photos by Gayatri Choudhury

No comments:

Post a Comment