Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas

Its Christmas yayyy!! But the sad part is its barely even cold which is very disappointing. Its mid-december and its barely cold. I was dying to wear my new leather jacket since the time I bought it but somehow the weather wasn't suitable so I waited for Christmas.
Today the weather was surprisingly good and I got a perfect chance to wear my leather jacket. I teamed it with a blue and white polka dot dress.


















The dress was perfect for a brunch and the leather jacket added an extra edge. First I thought of wearing red lipstick but I wanted to tone it down so I just put on some gloss. I didn't wear much jewellery either, just wore an art deco cocktail ring.
I wore red pumps with this outfit but my friend somehow forgot to take a picture of it. Urgh! I almost killed him when I realised that. But, anyways I was happy enough to wear my leather jacket and it seemed perfect for Christmas! Red! Yayy!

Dress: Faballey.com
Leather jacket: Promod
Shades: Rayban
Ring: Aldo

So long,
keep it stylish
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment