Saturday 21 December 2013

Vacation Photo Diary #1


 Its almost the end of 2013 and so I wanted to share the two amazing vacations that I went for this year.
So, during summer I went to Greece and that definitely was an amazing trip. The weather was pleasant and windy, which seemed perfect for a summer getaway.





The streets of Athens

Santorini


I loved the food in Greece specially the haloumi cheese and gyros(local wraps)





                                                             Our hotel in Santorini

                                   

Streets of Santorini
The view of Mykonos


A piece of Mosaic art from the ancient Greek civilisation.

My mom and dad in Delos,Mykonos

Me and my mom go shopping in the streets of Mykonos

My parents in front of the first modern Olympics stadium in Athens.

My parents in Acropolis.




My Greek vacation was like a dream where history goes hand in hand with the modern culture. The food was amazing and I did some amazing shopping in Athens and Mykonos even though Santorini was my favourite destination. I loved the architecture of the small islands and I was very impressed by the amazing restoration work that has been going on and how well all the ancient structures and artefacts are kept. Greece overall was a 10/10 experience for me and by far one the most amazing places I've been to.




No comments:

Post a Comment