Friday 14 March 2014

Flower Power













So bomber jackets were a big hit this winter. I love the floral print on this jacket. Now that winters are over I feel bad because I have to wait an entire year to wear it again. From the moment I saw this jacket I knew I had to own it. The black makes it very versatile even though the print kind of limits my options of teaming it with everything. Bomber jackets have a very easy going silhouette which thus can be worn with skater dresses to bodycons. This jacket is just so comfortable and I literally wore it with everything. It was just the right thing to be traded with blazers because I was kinda bored of wearing structured silhouettes.

I teamed this jacket with a black skater skirt and a black crop top. To break the monotony and add some colour I wore silver sneakers and red lipstick.

Jacket: Promod
Skirt: H&M
Top: Vintage
Sneakers: Converse
Neckpiece: Ayesha

No comments:

Post a Comment