Wednesday 26 March 2014

Scarlet Details








Its peak summer and the scorching heat is getting to everyone. So, I decided to wear something which wasn't too casual but kept me cool. I decided to wear this white shirt with a white high waisted skirt as nothing can beat white during summers. The shirt is a simple cotton shirt with cutwork and soft collars which makes it casual and the skirt is a cotton skirt. I wore a red louis vuitton bag and red bow wedges. The bow gives my outfit a cuteness quotient and a good amount of red adds some colour. I tied my hair in a side plait as I wanted to avoid the unnecessary sweating with my hair open. I completed my look with red lips to balance the colour of my accessories. 

Shirt: Chemistry
Skirt: Cottonworld
Wedges: Local store in Bangkok
Bag: Louis Vuitton

No comments:

Post a Comment