Saturday 22 November 2014

Soaking It In

It's mid November and winter is slowly setting in. Not as much till now but I know that it's time to bid goodbye to my sleeveless floral dresses and shorts. It's time to switch the  pastel colours with all those rich dark fall colours. For most part of the year it's summer time here so I literally spend most of the year in cotton dresses and shorts.  Earlier this week I wore one of my favourite sundress and that's also when I realised that it's time to pack all my summer wear.








I wore this sunflower printed dress teamed with blue high heels and a black wide brimmed hat. It was lunch party so I opted for a  dark red lipstick from maybelline and to add a boho effect to my look I wore colourful stacked bangles and a stone bindi to top it off.

Dress: Chemistry
Heels: Primark
Hat: Forever New
Bangles: Thrifted
Bindi: Forever21

1 comment: