Saturday 13 December 2014

Dark from Above

While the fashion industry is going gaga over fur coats and over sized knits it's not getting cold here and December has started. Well, I'm not even surprised. So, anyway since I can't sport my jackets and woollen scarves now, I put together a look for a day out which was very apt for the current weather.











I wore this grey marble print high waisted skater skirt with a grey studded vest and a acrylic shrug. It covered my hands and kept me warm as there was a slight nip in air. I teamed my outfit with a pair of black and burgundy booties which I picked up recently on a trip to London and a black hat to give it an extra edge. I wanted to add some colour so I painted my nails bright red and wore a dark lipstick.

PS: This is my last post with this hair because I have chopped it off and coloured it a darker shade of brown because my school just thought of making new rules when my school life is getting over in a week.        
          Top: Vero Moda
Skirt: Benetton
Hat: River Island
Shrug: Mango
Booties: Author

No comments:

Post a Comment