Sunday 3 August 2014

Swinging and Fringing

I know I haven't been regular with the blog. Again. I just got really caught up with lots of work at school and life too. I don't really have much of it though. lol. Anyways enough about me. Coming back to fashion.
So fringes have always been huge. I mean ya it's not exactly the versatile kind which can be worn with pretty much everything but it surely does spruce up one's outfit.










One might complain that my outfit here is way too simple, but that's the whole point. I'm wearing this white tank top and a pair of rolled up denims because the star of my outfit is the fringed shrug. There cannot be too much going on in one outfit. This outfit is fuss free. I teamed it with neutral accessories and a few gold accents here and there. My floral flats and laser cut clutch dolls up rather plain outfit.

Tank top: Cache
Denim and Fringe shrug: Alcott
Flats: Aldo
Clutch: Eske
Bracelets and Necklace: H&M
Midi rings: Koovs.com
Shades: Rayban













No comments:

Post a Comment