Friday 10 January 2014

Mix n Match

We're 11 days into 2014 and this is my first post. God I hate exams. I've been really worked up with exams and this is what delayed my first post.
I got this look photographed recently and I couldn't wait to put this up. Its sort of edgy and I was apprehensive to wear it because the combination was not very usual and some people might actually find it odd. P.S My city isn't that fashion forward yet.































So I took my mom's formal blazer and teamed it with a graphic print top and glitter pumps. I stacked some bracelets and a ring and wore glitter pumps with a golden clutch to finish my look. Since I wanted to look dressy I sported red lips. After wearing this combination I quite liked it. It looked different but not bizarre. A tip for my readers, you could also team other pieces like a formal trouser with a tee or a formal shirt with a denim skirt. Experimenting sometimes is good :)

Blazer: Zara
Shorts: Local store in Greece
Top: Promod
Shoes & Bracelets: H&M
Clutch: Tory Burch
Ring: Mango

No comments:

Post a Comment