Tuesday 15 October 2013

Dark Florals

So today what I'm wearing is just so meee..
 I love florals and most importantly the colour black.
So I decided to team these pair of bold floral pants with a plain black vest and when I'm wearing my favourite things how can I leave out the oh-so-fabulous pink collar necklace.

                                     

                                                                              
                                       

                                            




This is my take on bold floral prints. At times it's better to play it safe my wearing a solid colour with a bold print..and then adding a pair of colourful shoes and a statement jewellery piece.

So long,
Keep it stylish

Xoxo

Printed pants: Zara
Black vest: Benetton 
Red pumps: Local shop in Kolkata
Pink collar necklace: limeroad.com
Sling bag: Louis Vuitton 



                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment